BrewHa Festival takes place in the Festival Area of Prince Arthur’s Landing. This is located on the north side of the City by the marina. A pedestrian path and bridge connect this space to the Waterfront District area, which is full of amazing restaurants, pubs and shops for you and our guests to enjoy.
Sleeping Giant Pkwy.
Thunder Bay, ON P7A 0E7
Festival attendees are provided with a sampling glass/mug. Beer Vendors must accept official BrewHa Festival tokens at face value ($2.50) for one 4oz beer sample (no cash or free sampling is permitted).
Food Vendors and Marketplace Vendors are responsible to coordinate their own customer payment options.
Set Up: Friday, July 14 from 11 AM to 3 PM
Session 1 – Friday, July 14: 4 PM to 9 PM
Session 2 – Saturday, July 15: 4 PM to 9 PM
Take Down: Saturday, July 15 from 9 PM to 11 PM
Beer Vendor 10’ x 20’: $250 + HST
Food Vendor 10’ x 20’: $350 + HST
Market Vendor 10’ x 10’: $250 + HST (Available to food/beverage producers and artisans only)
Each additional 10’ x 10’: $100 + HST
Rates shown are for Chamber Members. Non members add 25%.
We Will Provide
Each Vendor booth fee includes:
- One 10′ x 10′ (Market Vendor) or 10’ x 20’ (Beer & Food Vendor) space, dependent on approved registration. Additional space is available at extra cost.
- One 8′ table with 2 chairs, available upon request
- Four staff working passes per day (additional working passes available at an extra charge). Free Admission to the Festival will not be granted without both the wristband and pass. There are no exceptions.
- Overnight site security. (Each vendor is still responsible for their own security of all personal items during the festival weekend).
- One 110V electrical outlet (Please note: CSA approved extension cords are your responsibility).
- Recycling and garbage bins.
- 1 vehicle parking pass for access.
Beer Vendor booths will also receive:
- Product refrigeration within festival site.
- 10 Bags of ice. Extra available at $3/bag
Photo/layout plan will be requested upon application approval.
Please provide your beer & cider serving list with registration. Please note that we do not allow the sale of any beers that are currently available for purchase at the LCBO/The Beer Store. We encourage our vendors to bring unique and special brews that attendees may not have tried before. Impress the many connoisseurs in attendance with as much variety as possible.
Photos/Layouts will be requested with application approval. We welcome specialty carts and food trucks.
Approved Food Vendors must register with the Thunder Bay District Health Unit by June 14: http://www.tbdhu.com/health-topics/food-safety/special_events_food_vendor
Food Vendors may sell non-alcoholic beverages (pop, soda, juice, etc). Bottled water sales will not be permitted. Other beverages must be pre-approved by Festival Management. Alcoholic must not be sold out of your booth at any time. Ice is available for purchase at $3/bag.
Use of Styrofoam and/or plastic is prohibited.
Please provide menu choices with Vendor application. We wish to ensure a broad selection of food for our attendees.
Vendor Application Process
Vendor applications will be accepted until all spaces have been filled. All requested information must be included in order for an application to be considered complete. You will receive a confirmation email indicating that your application has been received.
When accepted, successful vendor applicants will receive a confirmation email with an invoice of fees due.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Vendor Terms & Conditions
Licence (let us promote you!)
The Vendor hereby grants a licence to BrewHa Festival to use, without further compensation, the Vendor’s name, logo or other intellectual property supplied by the Vendor to or displayed at BrewHa Festival, in any and all promotional materials produced by BrewHa Festival, including but not limited to use on BrewHa Festival’s website, flyers, press releases, photography, advertising, souvenirs, displays and the like.
Indemnification (the fine print)
1. “Vendor” means the legal entity, whether corporate or individual(s) entering into this Vendor Agreement for BrewHa Festival.
2. BrewHa Festival, its Officers and Directors, employees, consultants, agents, affiliates, sponsors, and the host facility (individually and collectively “Event Management”, as the context requires), shall not be responsible for injury (including death), loss, expense or damage to persons, goods, equipment or decorations, caused by accident, or any other cause, either directly or indirectly, during load in and out preparations or during the Event’s scheduled duration (July 14 – 15, 2023). This applies to any injury, loss or damage to persons, goods, equipment or decorations which occurs during transportation of goods, and/or other cause.
3. Event Management shall be in no way whatsoever liable to a Vendor, their employees, agents, invitees, guests, affiliates, successors or assigns (together, the “Vendor Agent”) for their participation at BrewHa Festival.
4. Vendor hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless, Event Management, for any and all costs, losses, damages, expenses, liability, and legal costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred by Event Management, or such one or more of them, as a result of the vendor agent’s breach of any of the terms and conditions of this application, any policies imposed by the BrewHa Festival, any conditions of the SOP, and any applicable law.
Alcohol Control & Other Policies
1. Serving is only permitted to attendees wearing an official event wristband.
2. No over-serving of attendees is permitted as you learned in Ontario’s “Smart Serve” certification. All servers must be “Smart Serve” certified. Are you from out of the province? Visit www.smartserve.org for more information. All Beverage Vendors must have the certification numbers of their staff on site during the event.
3. Vendors are not permitted to be under the influence of alcohol any time while serving alcohol to attendees.
4. Just serve alcohol during event hours. No exceptions.
5. All vendors must abide by all local health, safety, alcohol, and fire regulations and all other laws at their cost.
6. Keep your booth/area tidy. Garbage bags will be provided to Vendors. If any garbage accumulates, please clean up.
7. All Vendors must leave their booth at the end of the Festival hours in a clean/tidy manner. Not doing so will result in a possible cleanup fee.
8. Lost, stolen or damaged Festival property will be charged back to the vendor.
9. With the exception of vendor beer bottles, which must be emptied into the sampling glass by the vendor, no glassware is allowed anywhere on-site under any circumstance.
10. All vendors must have proper general liability insurance in the amount of five million dollars ($5,000,000) for participation in the 2023 BrewHa Festival and must name “Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce” and the “City of Thunder Bay” as “additional insured”. Beer Vendor’s policies must reflect the sale/distribution of alcohol.
11. All vendors must have a business license.